Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CSNstores.com Contest winner!

Congrats to Katherine of Forward Foot Strides! She is always giving stuff away and now is a contest winner herself! *WooT*, Katherine from Kanada, email me at nzeller at shaw dot ca to claim your CSNstores.com $55.00 gift certificate! The dog beds will be yours!

My boy selected the winner. I thought y’all would get a kick out of this:

There were 39 entries, I had numbers 0-3 in the first hat and 0-9 in the second hat. The boy picked out the number one out of each so #11 won.

DSCF2189

oh yeah, the Lego store ROCKED! btw.

6 comments:

  1. You had so much fun with this and I love how you involved your son. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does Alberta Gaming and Lotteries have to say about this bud? Involving a minor?

    You just watch yourself buddy - I know some Saskatchewan pirates!

    ... in other news

    Congrats Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZOMG, worst Dad in the WORLD!1! You couldn't've just had him say "Good Work, Kat!"? After all, the kid is like two and he's KANADIAN so English is not his first language ...

    Hahahahha! KIDDING!

    The video was really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blam! That was the sound of my head exploding from cute overload.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness THANK YOU!!! Secondly, LOVE that you involved your son in the drawing, too cute!

    Sending you an email. :-)

    ReplyDelete