Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Banff Squirrel… among other stuff…

Funny name huh? It’s the Banff Tourist Twitter Critter.

He picked up my race report from Saturday and posted it by the next morning. Does he just Google ‘Banff’ and see what comes up? Pretty fun nonetheless.

image

You can see what the Twitter Critter is up to here. He (she?) seems to really have his paw on the pulse of Banff!

I was also on the cover of his (her) online newspaper… click the pic to go to the current issue… Then click Nov 8th for my issue.

image

I am running a very exclusive contest over at Barefoot Neil Z facebook page. It’s only for followers who are running in the Last Chance Half Marathon this weekend. All you do is like Barefoot Neil Z over at Facebook, then comment on the contest post that you want in. 2 GU’s for each of the first 10 commenter's.

We also ordered some more GU Gingerbread. A nice giftbox of 6, is $14.10 +shipping. (local pickup is free!), Email traci at gettagift dot ca to place your order, she takes Credit Cards via Paypal.

IMG_7794

And, if you want to follow a funny Twitter account, follow @RodPelley He plays Center for the New Jersey Devils and is good for at least a couple good laughs a day! Here is an example of what you’ll get… pretty profound stuff! Tell him @NeilZee sent you…

image

Now… here is probably my funniest Photo I have taken in a while… can you see why?

 IMG_1986

8 comments:

  1. Is it the two white cars next to each other. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You have a good eye :)

    How cool about the Banff squirrel twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.

    I'm twitter less too. Yep, and FB. Man, I'm such a dorkish loser. Hey if I ever get one I'm using that "emzDorkishLoser[wearingABuckle]"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't SEE it!

    And obviously, you're famous. I mean, when a squirrel takes note of what you're doing, you've made it to the big times, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. That came off kind of snotty. I think it's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how to twitter but I think I have an account out there somewhere that I signed up for once upon a time....I guess I'll have to get my kids to show me how to do that one of these days. Today's no good, tomorrow isn't looking good either :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. banff
    Thank
    Very good interesting article.

    ReplyDelete