Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

ok… I’m back

1

Ok. I’m back. Awesome Contest Blog tonight. Check back! Full on Bloggerini tomorrow! Lots to tell.

In the mean time, it’s been cold. Here is a couple pictures and a video of the Calgary Roadrunners Cross Country race I attended last Saturday, which gives you an idea how cold it is/was/is. Those of you who follow me on Facebook have seen these. So good for you. The rest of you can follow here! You don’t have to love me, you just have to ‘LIKE’ me!

 DSCF3026 DSCF3032

DSCF3029

Thanks Dawn Henry for this photo… that’s cool isn’t it?

Start of xc race

12 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! Looks crazy cold...you may have to change your blog name to because all the frozen kids are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! I was hoping this was what you were counting down to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome. I really love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your back. Still looks freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you're back! Do you live in Antarctica?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that is INSANE!!! cool pics!!! glad youre back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cold. Making my fingers hurt, just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is way beyond wild. I am surprised cameras still work in such conditions.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know if I could stomach it that cold. Although that neck warmer thing-y with the thinner breathing section looks pretty useful. Maybe if I had one of those.

    And everything's always a little more fun when you have a group like that.

    Still, I think it goes beyond my willingness to be cold.

    ReplyDelete