Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Monday, April 25, 2011

I must apologize…

… I don’t have the time to get all the bibs done. Life has not slowed down one little bit and It would be a disservice to the rest of my life to take the couple hours it would take.

YOU can make yours though. Here is the template. Prize for the best custom bib, as voted on by the race contestants.

Right click on this and save/print it fill it in. Send me a picture of your awesome bib!

blankbib

That’s it for now, thanks for everyone who is playing, and I will write/post an update in the next couple nights!

Good night and big balls  and thanks for all the fish good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I have to confess, I just NOW realized what a "bib" was. Just goes to show, I've never run a real race! LOL. But for the 1K on Sunday, I've doubled the marathon and am done. http://thatbaldchick.com/2011/04/29/virtual-marathon-update/

    ReplyDelete