Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Don’t worry. I am NOT a threat to you. Whoever you are…

This surprised me. I saw this in my blog stats today…

image

I can save you the time. I would place in my age group, 2 out of 3 races, at my family reunion.

4 comments:

  1. There's racing going on from first to last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, EASY Narcissus. I think that was me, curious to see if you had run the marathon distance yet, not to see how you place in races. IMhumbleO this year's schedule looks more sensible than last year's, with the exception of the 50k race you had planned. The Moose Mountain topography will make for a tough hike. Good luck! Are you planning an October marathon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! Always making friends aren't ya. Narcissus? This is my blog right? It's kind of my diary. So, yeah! Narcissistic? You bet!

      Anyhow, as always I appreciate your interest. It does make me think.

      Btw, the 50 was going to be a 25 all along.

      Delete