Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Rock the House Run, Sept 23-12

Rock the House Run Results are here. This race benefits the Southern Alberta Ronald McDonald House.

I talked the race into having barefoot/minimalist divisions. 8 people signed up total in the 5k and 10k. What really amazed me, was a guy in the BF division won the 10k outright in 38:xx! Woot!

Here are my Flicker Photos from the race.

I was too sick to race, so I went to just be generally friendly and to shoot the event from my angles. It was a really good race overall with records in attendance and pledges all broken!

IMG_0346

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for suggestion the BF/Minimal Divisions for the race. Small steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys did amazing with the fundraising!

    ReplyDelete